Primary responsibilities are:
- Third party negotiations and third party payer relationships, contract performance reporting and contract organization and maintenance
- Revenue impact analyses and budget preparations
- Claims issue resolution
- Patient revenue system contract maintenance
- Net revenue assessments for development pro-formas
- More than 5 years of progressively responsible healthcare related experience in Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Master’s degree preferred in either Healthcare Administration or Business Administration is preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of Vision and/or AdvantX patient accounting software is preferred.
- Advanced experience utilizing QuickBooks and MS Excel as well as Word and Outlook.
- Strong reporting and administrative writing skills; excellent verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to confidently conduct presentations to groups in person, via webinar, and/or conference call
- Professional, effective instruction and supervisory skills
- Motivated, self-starter possessing the ability to work effectively from a home‐office/remote environment